You’re a social person, a networker, a connector. Talking to people, making connections and maintaining relationships is what you do very easily. If you can take it as far as to make them a sponsor of us, you are practically hired. If you like to gain experience in acquisition and want to build a large professional network, this is the opportunity for you.
- Collaborating with universities and other parties
- Attracting new sponsors and partners
- Maintaining current relationships with partners
Who are you?
- Doesn’t really matter, you just need to be good at selling
- Speaking Dutch is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Work closely together with an awesome team and learn more about sales
- Build up your CV and a large professional network
- There is €€€ for you to buy books or follow courses and workshops
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
- And if you’re really good at sales, we might talk about a commission
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.