Social Interactions Researcher
If you like research and are fascinated about social interactions and meaningful connections, we need you. You will research interpersonal connections, friendships, communities and conversations and will put this into practice in our events. If you love research and want to get some REAL experience, this is an opportunity for you.
- Researching about the way people connect
- Building different communities in different cities
- Analysing human connections and social dynamics
- Working closely together in a team to improve our events, bringing input from a theoretical POV
Who are you?
- Curious about connections and social interactions
- Analytical with a love for research
- Always wants to have a broad perspective by reading up from different angles
What's in it for you?
- Get actual research experience about an interesting topic
- Build up your CV and expand your network
- There is €€€ for you to buy books or follow courses and workshops
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
- Briefly describe an interesting observation you made or research you found about social interactions
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.