You are a storyteller. Captivating an audience, convincing them of your ideas is what you love to do. As our copywriter, you will be creating content for our social media, newsletter, and website. You will be closely working together with our marketing team to translate the vision of Filosofest into words.
- You know the best way to phrase event titles, story texts, and posts texts
- You develop post ideas based on a topic
- You think of ideas to write
- You generate ideas for social media posts and newsletters
Who are you?
- Loves to write blogs, posts and know how to convince an audience
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Witty, charming, humorous, the ideal son/daughter in law… just kidding (a bit of humor would be nice tho!)
What's in it for you?
- Work closely together with an awesome team and learn more about marketing
- Build up your CV and a large professional network
- There is €€€ for you to buy books or follow courses and workshops
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
- A short story (something you’d post on Facebook) about the topic of last event: Time
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.