As the Marketing Director, you will be leading the marketing team of Filosofest towards building a stronger branding presence in Tilburg and you coordinate a campaign for expanding Filosofest in a different city. Are you an ambitious student, who is pragmatic, structural, strategic, and do you have a hands-on mentality? Then this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
- Creating and coordinating a marketing strategy
- Growing brand awareness in Tilburg
- Leading meetings and managing the marketing team
- Allocating time and budget effectively to get the best results
Who are you?
- Pragmatic and realistic
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience in marketing is a plus, but convincing us of your talent and potential of being a great marketing director is all you need
What's in it for you?
- You will get some real managerial experience
- Putting a Director position on your CV
- Working together with an awesome team
- Lots of opportunities to build a large professional network
- There is €€€ for you to buy books or follow courses and workshops
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.